Wednesday, February 15, 2012

what did I thought? no! just keep calm, everything will be okay

I almost losted my control. What did I plan? no, nothing bad will happen to me. I have to just KEEP FORWARD!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog looking for ways to cut own's jugular vein. I hope truly you are all right. Jesus is your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Uh oh my god I know you haven't updated this blog in like four years but I still want to say that I sincerely hope that you're okay, and if you're not, then I hope that you will be okay some day in the future.

    Take care. I actually found your blog the same way as the guy above me, trying to figure out how to cut my jugular...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the last time you received a comment on your blog, but I came here after looking up methods. If you've survived, I hope you're doing better now. If not, I hope you're at peace.

    ReplyDelete

Share your tought about how you could be committing to suicide and how you could solve it