Monday, February 6, 2012

it's all alright, it's alright

it's alright... it's alright


give it to me


it's alright, it's alright


what you've done is alrigt, everything, every mistakes you have done






hold on,
every body hurts, every body hurts sometimes
hold on, hold on


when you think you are alone, it is not.
hold on, hold on,






when the world does not go on your way, don't be mad to it.
it is just because of my personality that goes bad and good sometimes.
sometimes, my performance get down, sometimes good. it's alright


we are living in the world where unexpected bad things happen, it's alright


don't be too concerned to it now, the new day will come. the day with new chances is waiting for us


just wait, hold on, your day will come to you








these meanings of 3 songs I was listening to awaken me. it's alright when you did a mistake. hold on, it's not only you who suffer everythings in life, it's only because of your performace get bad sometimes, godd things will happen soon, just wait and keep going


these are the modified-brief summaries of "Give It to Me" by Korean band 2PM, "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M., and "Mr, Simple" by SuJu.


in Give it to me, I ignore the true meaning. Just try to listen to it without taking into consideration the translation in english, just make your own translation, whatever you want.. : when listening to "it's alright part", I felt it's alright for my mistakes, just keep going, "give it to me", and I will solve your problems... this is the meaning I imagine myself




HOLD ON, BE TOUGH




Interest Conflict : nothing to declare
note : I am not advertising the songs nor advising anyone to get the pirated songs


posted in nevercommittosuicide.blogspot.com and nevercommittosuicide.wordpress.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your tought about how you could be committing to suicide and how you could solve it